Monday, September 22, 2014

22 Days of Teachers at the PCA Retreat - Meet Linda Hess



http://polymerclayadventure.com

Meet Linda!
I have been working with polymer clay since 1994, when I bought a piece from an artist and she allowed me to "pick her brain" about the stuff. I went to the craft shop, bought some, and started on my polymer journey!

Currently I teach polymer clay classes to children in after-school groups and to adults through local bead shops. Their abilities never cease to amaze! I never feel I am going to "work" because I have such fun. I sell my work at craft shows, online, and through local shops. Others have described my work as not fitting into any one niche. I can safely describe my style as multi media/multi-dimensional. I sculpt, cane, quilt, paint, sew, work in paper and scrapbooking...pretty much anything that is asked (Can you??? is a popular question that has only once or twice been answered to the negative).

I am married and have 3 beautiful children.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...