Thursday, September 18, 2014

22 Days of Teachers at the PCA Retreat- Meet Marlene Brady!

http://polymerclayadventure.com
Meet Marlene!
I am a polymer clay artist who also does beadwork and mixed media. I've sculpted with polymer clay since its birth, with beads since the 90's and have painted on and off forever. Although I have no formal training in art, I've always done some form of art ever since I can remember. My work appeals to the unique individual who appreciates the unexpected and who enjoys dancing to the beat of their own drum.

2012 1st Place-Polymer Clay Functional Objects and 1st Place Members' Choice in the International Polymer Clay Association's Progress & Possibilities competition.  Two time finalist in Bead & Button's Bead Dreams International Competition in Polymer Clay.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...