Tuesday, September 16, 2014

22 Days of Teachers at the Polymer Clay Adventure Retreat Meet Wendy Orlowski


http://polymerclayadventure.com

Meet Wendy, of ShadesOfClay

Creativity has always been an important part of my life. I studied Illustration and Fashion Design at Sheridan College in Oakville, ON. I fell in love with the town and to this day I still reside in beautiful Oakville, near the shores of Lake Ontario with my family.

It was my love of fabrics that first led me to creating art dolls which then lead me to polymer clay and its endless possibilities. Since that day, polymer clay and mixed media materials have become a very important part of my world. In May of 2013 I became the new owner of Shades of Clay, a Canadian online store established in 2002.  
I am a member of the Southern Ontario Polymer Clay Guild (SOPCG) where I continue to learn and share new techniques and ideas with like minded people. I love what I do!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...