Wednesday, November 16, 2016

The Holidays are here on Polymer Clay TV

I love adding that handmade touch to my gifts and packages and of course I make tags and ornaments out of polymer clay. I love this new bird ornament we got in and I knew I had to incorporate it into my holiday tags and ornaments in a fun way. I used our ruffled edge graduated cookie cutters and added the decorated bird to it and stamped the word joy into it with our metal stamps and added some Gilding Polish. Create along with us on Polymer Clay TV and make your own. They are quick and easy and you can make them to add to gifts, drape them on a wine bottle for a great hostess gift, use as tree ornaments, make tags and more! If you want to learn how to make 12 fabulous ornaments don't forget to join us on Polymer Clay Holiday adventure. too!







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...