Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Lacey Heart Plaque Polymer Clay and Wood Tutorial on Polymer Clay TV in Time for Valentines Day

Valentines Day is this weekend so of course I had to make something with hearts out of polymer clay for today's Polymer Clay TV. I have been buying these wood pieces from the craft store because I loved them but I haven't done much with them. So I challenged myself to make something that had a soft look to it for Valentines Day rather then the traditional bright red. I wanted to gift it to my sister so that she can keep it hanging all year long so I stayed away from the traditional Valentines Day Colors. The new multi flower mold and the new flourish mold were a perfect combo. Hope you enjoy the tutorial. I had fun making this one!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...