Live Support

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Lacey Heart Plaque Polymer Clay and Wood Tutorial on Polymer Clay TV in Time for Valentines Day

Valentines Day is this weekend so of course I had to make something with hearts out of polymer clay for today's Polymer Clay TV. I have been buying these wood pieces from the craft store because I loved them but I haven't done much with them. So I challenged myself to make something that had a soft look to it for Valentines Day rather then the traditional bright red. I wanted to gift it to my sister so that she can keep it hanging all year long so I stayed away from the traditional Valentines Day Colors. The new multi flower mold and the new flourish mold were a perfect combo. Hope you enjoy the tutorial. I had fun making this one!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...