Wednesday, January 10, 2018

How to use templates stencils and cutters for a snakeskin look


I love to experiment and play with different things together and this was one of those days where I started with a different idea but it turned into something cool anyway. Kira and I think this looks a lot like snakeskin but can also have a tribal look to it or an elegant one too! It all depends on how you put something together. Left alone without the mod lantern design on it it has a different feel but when I added the cutout from the mod lantern cutter it made it look tribal. So just changing something a little you get a whole new look. Experiment and have fun that's what it's all about. 



Find products I used:
Arabesque cutters:
Click HERE

Cracked Onyx pigment
Click HERE

Stencil Geo Diamond patter:
Click HERE

Triangle Template
Click HERE



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...