Wednesday, December 14, 2016

New Years Celebration Necklace Tutorial on Polymer Clay TV

Well this year has almost come and gone and I am really looking forward to what we have in store in 2017. Its going to be our biggest year yet and I couldn't be more excited! To ring in the new year I thought it would be fun to make a polymer clay disco ball-ish necklace to wear. This fun necklace is easy to make and will add a little bling to any outfit. I didn't want to make a ball that wouldn't hang right on my neck so this is what I came up with. Watch my Polymer Clay TV tutorial to see just how fun and easy it is to make. Tip: Once you cut out your squares why not use the left over and an overlay on another piece of clay for another cool look. Have fun!
 Find the supplies in our shop at http://www.createalong.com




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...