Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Fall is here and the leaves are falling right into this fun pendant tutorial

I absolutely love this time of year especially here in northern Florida where we get a break from the 90+ degree temps. I live in the country surrounded by trees so that was definitely the inspiration for this pendant tutorial. I wanted to find a way to combine a bunch of leaf molds to make something whimsical and fun. Create a long with me while I show you how I made this fun polymer clay leaf pendant.



Find all the molds I used in the shop:

www.createalong.com

Did you know that Polymer Clay Adventure is now open for enrollment? Its a year long creative exploration with 24 fabulous teachers and so much to learn and explore! Come join the fun.
http://www.onlineartretreats.com/join-retreat/


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...