Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Learn to Foil Stencil on Polymer Clay TV with Ilysa

Those who know me know that I wake up way too early and I discovered the foil stenciling on polymer clay technique in one of my 4AM experiment sessions. I like to think of different ways to use products and this was one way to use our NEW foils and our NEW mylar jewelry sized stencils. The possibilities are endless on what you can make. The brick stencil with the foils would make an amazing fairy house! In fact I just found an egg shaped jar and I plan to use it on that. So stay tuned for that and get your stencils and foil ready for some cool stuff! I share how to do the foil stenciling technique on today's Polymer Clay TV video. I can't wait to see what creative ideas you can come up with. Make sure to share them with us in Polymer Clay Tribe our free Facebook group. We have over 10,000 members who love sharing so come join the fun.
You can find the mylar stencils at this link. MYLAR STENCILS and FOILS HERE



 




SaveSave
SaveSave

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it..Thanks so much

Ilysa said...

Thank so much Wendy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...