Wednesday, March 29, 2017

How to do a polymer clay washi tape style amp for your phone - lifehack!


I was looking on Pinterest and saw this, it's a toilet paper roll and washi tape to make a holder.

But then I remembered that if you put a phone in a cup you can create a sort of "amp" for it. I've done it during art classes in a group setting and it creates nice background music. So why not convert an aluminum can into a holder AND amp for your phone? So that's what I did. Inspired by a Pin... watch how I did it! 

Learn: 
  • how to cover a metal object with polymer clay
  • how to create texture easily
  • what kind of ink works really well with polymer clay
  • my favorite tool for cutting metal


Find all our tools at www.CreateAlong.com
Here are the stacking TextureStax rubber stamps



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Really nice thanks !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...