Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Stamping and Extruding the easy and fun way on Polymer Clay TV

I don't know about you but there is nothing like some new tools to get my imagination flowing. Oh the possibilities! These new Bohemian Rhapsody stampers are just the thing to get the creative juices flowing. They come in a set of 5 discs with a squeegee and rubber tipped pouncer.


I just started working with these stampers and I am having so much fun. I love the idea of peek a boo pendants which I show on Polymer Clay TV. The one in the photo that has the black clay peeking through is what I mean by a peek a boo pendant. I think I will be adding some resin to that design when I am done with it. I love that look! I love playing with the discs on the extruder with 20 designs to choose from holy moly are their a lot of possibilities. I show a super easy way to change out discs in the middle of a project in the video as well. 


Here is the video for your viewing pleasure. LOL


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...