Thursday, February 26, 2015

Covering a glass bottle with polymer clay to create a Bottle of Hope on Polymer Clay TV

Oh boy was yesterday challenging. I had to film Polymer Clay TV 3 times because I lost the first two videos and I only had one bottle and live 40 miles away from the craft store. So I had to improvise and walk you through creating some of the bottle but you will get the gist. You can make beautiful bottles easily when you incorporate your favorite molds and stamps to add texture and dimension. Follow along as I share how I made this beautiful but easy bottle. You can make beautiful Bottles of Hope with a glass bottle as an armature. It is easy and fun to make, we use molds,powdered pigments and our imagination to create these fun bottles that are then given to cancer patients. Enjoy!

You can find the molds here in our shop.:
http://polymerclaytv.indiemade.com

Want to join Polymer Clay Adventure virtual retreat? Here is a link:
http://www.polymerclayadventure.com




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...